The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Administrators refers to the members of the national administration teams (also referred to as “Members”) in ASEAN Member States and any other organisations who are given administration rights to the Website.
- Service refers to the Website.
- User means the individual or a company accessing the Service, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual or company is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Users of the Service should be of age
- Website refers to ASEAN Access, accessible from www.aseanaccess.com
- Materials refers to any content, information, data and documents published or uploaded on the Website (referred to as either "Materials" or "Content" in this Disclaimer).
The use of this website constitutes agreement with the following Terms and Conditions:
The Administrators administer this Website. All Content on this Website from the Administrators appears subject to the present Terms and Conditions.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials on this Website are those of the various Administrators’ staff members, consultants and advisers to the Administrators who prepared the work and do not necessarily represent the views of the ASEAN Member States.
The Administrators maintain the website as a courtesy to the Users who may choose to visit or access the Website. The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. The Administrators grant permission to Users to visit the Website and to download and copy the Content from the Website for the User’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Materials within this Website.
Through the Website, Users have access to a variety of resources and content. These include:
- Data, text, images, photographs, graphics.
- Documents such as press releases, white papers and product data sheets, or documents containing any other country or industry information.
- Personal data of individuals and businesses who are registered on the Website, which includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, organisation name, job title/position and email addresses of said Users.
- News dashboard and an events calendar.
In connection with the above-mentioned Content, if Users can view, upload, download, share, email, post, publish or otherwise access or make available Content by accessing or using the Website or the Materials provided on or through the Website, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions concerning the User’s access to and use of the Website and the Content provided on or through the Website Terms and Conditions of the Administrators.
The User agrees to only send messages (including emails, phone calls and social media messages and communication), and send and publish Content that are proper and related to the particular purpose of ASEAN Access, which is to support and promote SME development in ASEAN and beyond with international trade and market access. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using any of the abovementioned channels, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s electronic devices and IT equipment.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a channel that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website which would result in data becoming into the possession of a third-party entity, whether a legal or a natural person.
The Administrators reserve the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any Content of the Website received from Users without limitation.
The above mentioned are terms of a legal agreement between the User and the Website.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to the Administrators’ other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, the Administrators may take such action as the Administrators deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending User’s access to the website, prohibiting the User from accessing the website, blocking electronic devices using the User’s IP address from accessing the website, contacting the User’s internet service provider to request that they block the User’s access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against the User.
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties.
Updates to this document will be changed/updated as the Service evolves. Users are advised to take a copy for their own purpose. The Administrators will communicate updates on the website as and when the updates become effective.
Should you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact the Administrators by email: [email protected] or write to:
The Office of SMEs Promotion
21 TST Tower, FL.G,17,18,23 Viphavadi-Rangsit Rd.,
November 18, 2021