Sea Asia is Asia's leading maritime and offshore conference and trade show. Sea Asia brings together over 400 international and domestic exhibitors, buyers, suppliers, solution providers and equipment manufacturers. It is a unique opportunity to:
- Benchmark your products and services against the global industry standards
- Discover the latest trends and innovations
- Learn about new products and services
- Network with industry peers
- Create international partnerships.
In 2021, Sea Asia takes place as a hybrid event, virtually (21-22 April), in conjunction with Singapore Maritime Week, and as a physical on-site event in Singapore, scheduled on 21-23 September.
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) takes place Virtually on April 21. It is a leading international water events on urban water management and brings together global water leaders, experts and practitioners to share and co-create innovative water solutions to meet the world’s pressing water challenges.