Seminar on ASEAN-Korea F&B Trade Facilitation 2022
Location : Seoul & Virtual
This seminar is co-organized by the ASEAN-Korea Centre (AKC) and Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA). The purpose of the seminar is to facilitate F&B trade between ASEAN and Korea by supporting ASEAN F&B SMEs' entry into the Korean market and sharing the latest industry trends and best practices. AKC also hopes to strengthen the capabilities of ASEAN SMEs in the F&B industry in response to growing interest in sustainable, eco-friendly, and ethical food consumption.
- Organizers: ASEAN-Korea Centre, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency
- Date / Time: June 28, 2022 (Tue) / 14:00-16:30 (Seoul time)
- Venue: Orchid Room, Westin Chosun Hotel, Seoul & Virtual
- Participants: F&B companies in ASEAN and Korea, relevant government organizations in ASEAN and Korea
- Language: Korean and English (simultaneous interpretation)
- Format: Hybrid *YouTube live streaming
- English Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59XZj2y6wfo
- Korean Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx4Q4LoM4og
No registration needed, just tune in through Youtube!