"Change management is a systematic approach to dealing with the transition or transformation of an organization's goals, processes, or technologies
On June 29th & 30th, 2022, EuroCham Cambodia will host a training course on Leadership for Change Management at FACTORY Phnom Penh.
The ability for organisations to quickly adapt to stay relevant and competitive is essential. Whether it's introducing new processes and systems, digital transformation or restructuring the workforce, organisations invest considerable amounts of time, energy, and resources to improve their effectiveness. Yet, studies show that only 34% of change initiatives report clear success.
Therefore, this course will equip managers with confidence and skills on how they can assess their change initiatives and apply appropriate strategies to succeed. Grounded in fundamental theories on change, participants will reflect on their organisation, stakeholders, and plans to identify where their energies are best placed. Participants will also benefit from peer sharing opportunities to understand the challenges in the change journey as well as expand ideas of tools and responses at their disposal.
Training Course Objectives
After this training program, you will be able to:
- 1.Develop a robust understanding of the change process and identify key priorities for your change initiatives to be successful and sustainable
- 2.Gain confidence in planning and leading change initiatives
- 3.Build trust and motivation with your colleagues and staff
- 4.Avoid and mitigate common pitfalls and blocks to lasting transformation
- 5.Enhance your well-being to manage stress and frustrations
- 6.Meet and network with other professionals to share real experiences of change processes
- Venue: FACTORY Phnom Penh
- 2-Day Training
- Day One: June 29th, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Day Two: June 30th, 2022 (Thursday)
- Time: 08:00 AM till 17:00 PM
- (Lunch and Coffee Breaks will be offered)
- Member Price: $265
- Non-Member: $315
For website, please click this link here
Ms. NETH Chanmonyneath
Phone: +855 (0) 15 366 990