The First Line Managers are responsible for the team’s performance, making sure customers have a great experience of company products or services and dealing with the demands of their management team too!
Their job entails a wide range of operational, functional and development areas. The role is without a doubt, pivotal in an organisation’s success as they connect organisational vision with the teams that deliver on the ground, every day. It is very important that First Line Managers receive the best development in order to succeed in their role.
On 17th & 18th January from 9:00AM till 5:00PM, EuroCham is organising a 2.5day training course on “Leadership for First Line Managers” that will help participants acquired the skill they need as the first line managers.
This training course is specifically designed with first line managers in mind, focusing on core principles and skills that help managers connect strategy to tactics. The learnt skills will help you becoming a leader that inspires and motivates your staff to be their best. Increase your confidence by gaining a stronger understanding of the realities and challenges of being a manager.
The style of this training is interactive with fun and practical application to give you the opportunity to apply leadership skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
After the training, participants will be able to better:
- Understand the difference between leadership & management
- Gain confidence in leading your team
- Understand different communication and working styles
- Improve your empathy and listening
- Explaining purpose and process to staff
- Learning to let go (not/when to micro-manage)
(Covid-19 rapid testing is required one day before the training day)
- Venue: FACTORY Phnom Penh
- Day One: 17 January 2022 (Mon)
- Day Two: 18 January 2022 (Tue)
- Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
(Both days with one-hour lunch break)
- Day Three: TBC
- Time: 9:00AM - 12:00 Noon (half-day online)
- Member price: $265
- Non-member price: $315
- Lunch and Coffee breaks will be provided
Mr. Noun Uksa
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +855 (0)10 888 642